- You'll have full access to our Journal On Demand library of technical papers, webcasts, videos, and other valuable resources.
- You can comment on articles, news stories, and even On Demand.
- You can participate in our engineering communities and discussion forums.
- We'll buy you a pony!
- OK, that last one was a lie.
- You can network with engineering professionals from around the world
- You can even upload a profile picture so we can see how awesome you look! (or how awesome you looked back in 1982 when that picture was taken... or how awesome you want us to think you looked because you actually Photoshopped... Oh, sorry, we're getting carried away here.)
You only have to register once, and if you choose "remember me" you won't even have to worry about logging in each time you visit. (Unless you're one of those paranoid people who has cookies disabled and who uses 128-bit AES to encrypt your recipe file, then you'll want to be sure nobody's looking over your shoulder when you log on.)
The Journal On Demand library contains a rich collection of current white papers, webcasts, videos, demonstrations, and other useful technical resources provided by our sponsors. With this simple one-time registration, you can access all of the resources in Journal On Demand. This means no more re-registering for every webcast, tech paper, or demo you want to view.